The cornerstone of loss prevention is product integrity. Fitzpatrick & Hunt, Pagano, Aubert, LLP provides seminars for manufacturers covering this important responsibility.
The seminars are conducted at the manufacturer’s facility and are tailored to focus on the specific needs and topics of particular interest to each company.
These seminars cover the following topics:
- The need for and the creation of product integrity programs
- Legal theories of liability and the judicial system
- Litigation from inception through the appeal process
- Document retention
- Update on product liability law
Once a product integrity program is in place, Fitzpatrick & Hunt continues to provide advice and guidance on such issues as:
- Drafting warranty language, revision of owner/ user manuals and drafting service bulletins/letters/advisories
- Responding to government inquiries and investigations
- Holding product integrity committee meetings
- Evaluation of proposed contractual provisions that intend to shift liability